Update 10th Sept 2020: Registrations are now closed. Shooting will wrap up this month and the pre-sale will open in October.
Does your dog do epic head tilts?
From the pet photographer that brought you the Tails of Sydney book and the #SquishyFaceCrew book, comes the HUH? book. My third fundraiser coffee table book will feature dogs and puppies doing their best “what did you just say?” head-tilts.
The HUH? book project has raised $5,000 for Fetching Dogs.
The HUH? book
The finished book will be a beautifully designed, limited edition, full colour, hardcover, coffee table book. The pre-sale price will be $95 + delivery.
Who can apply?
Owners of dogs that tilt their head when you say a trigger word or when I make one of my MANY ridiculous noises. These dogs can be young or old, big or small, a rescue, a mixed breed or a purebred, a local or an out-of-towner. Dogs should be comfortable in front of a studio flash.
Worried your dog might not head tilt on the day? This is my dog that I thought didn’t head tilt! I have a million noisemakers and several other tricks up my sleeves. I’m 99.9% confident that if your dog has ever done a head tilt I can squeeze at least one more out of them!
The participation fee is $100 per dog/puppy.
– A 30 minute session at my studio in Alexandria (optional add-ons: extended session time and/or additional dogs from the same family)
– Guaranteed feature in the finished book
– A private design consultation and cinematic presentation of your images 7-14 days after your session PLUS $100 credit to put towards wall art
Things to Note
– Special offer, referral and affiliate marketing vouchers cannot be redeemed on fundraiser sessions.
– Digital files, artworks and the finished book are not included in your participation fee.
– Payments are non refundable.
– Only one $100 wall art credit can be redeemed per design consult and the credit is only valid use within 14 days after your photoshoot.
– Sessions need to be scheduled within 30 days of making your donation.
– The project will be photographed over several months. There are both weekend and mid-week slots available.
– Owners of reactive dogs don’t need to worry about coming face to face with other dogs – my dogs are never at the studio during client shoots, there’s a buffer between session slots and there’s no possibility of walk-ins.