Does your dog do epic head tilts?
From the pet photographer that brought you the Tails of Sydney book and the #SquishyFaceCrew book, comes the HUH? book. My third fundraiser coffee table book will feature 100 dogs and puppies doing their best “what did you just say?” head-tilts.
The HUH? book project will raise $10,000 for Fetching Dogs. 100% of the participation fees will be donated to them.
The HUH? book
The finished book will be a beautifully designed, limited edition, full colour, hardcover, coffee table book. The pre-sale price will be $95 + delivery and I aim to have it published before Christmas 2020.
Who can apply?
Owners of dogs that will reliably tilt their head when you say a trigger word or when I make one of my MANY ridiculous noises. These dogs can be young or old, big or small, a rescue, a mixed breed or a purebred, a local or an out-of-towner. Dogs should be comfortable in front of a studio flash.
The participation fee is $100 per dog/puppy. Payment is due at the time of booking. Spots are limited and it’s first in, best dressed.
– A 30 minute session at my studio in Alexandria (optional add-ons: extended session time and/or additional dogs from the same family)
– $100 wall art credit
– A private design consultation and cinematic presentation of your images
– Guaranteed inclusion in the finished book
Things to Note
– Special offer, referral and affiliate marketing vouchers cannot be redeemed on fundraiser sessions
– Digital files, artworks and the finished book are not included in your participation fee
– The participation fee is non refundable