Following on from the success of 2016’s fundraiser project – Tails of Sydney, which has raised over $8k for three Sydney dog rescue groups to date – I’m excited to announce this year’s project, the #SquishyFaceCrew book! In 2017 I will be sticking my camera in the squishiest of faces, probably saying OH MY GOD quite a lot (how annoying, right?) and, at the end of it, designing and producing a beautiful, full colour, coffee table book.
They will each receive an equal share of the money raised from:
– 50% of each participation fee
– 10% of the profits from all wall art sales
– 10% of the profits from all book sales
If your application is successful the participation fee is $100 per dog.
– A 30-45 minute session at a Sydney location
– A private appointment at my studio to view your images and purchase art for your home
– A Masterpet/Vitapet goodie bag
– Ruthless Photos and Ruthless Leather vouchers worth $200
Digital files, prints and/or the #SquishyFaceCrew book are not included in the participation fee.
Who can apply?
Owners of brachycephalic dogs with wrinkly, squishy faces. Young and old, big and small, rescues, mixed breeds and purebreds. Locals and out-of-towners.
Brachycephalic Airway Obstruction Syndrome
This project in no way supports or endorses breeders that continue to produce puppies, to fulfil buyer demand, with no concern for their future health. As the popularity of these types of dogs grows the groups that rescue them need more support, which is why I’ve chosen brachy breeds for this book.
Click here to submit an application form: https://www.ruthlessphotos.com/squishyfacecrew-book/sfc-application/