about your pet portraiture experience
After you’ve read this section in full and looked through the galleries and decided to book, here are the steps we’ll follow …
- Schedule your session planning appointment. This is a 30 minute informal chat at my studio in Alexandria. Here you’ll share everything you love about your best friend so I can customise your pet portraiture experience and ensure every aspect of their personality is captured. We’ll also look at printed artwork samples and discuss your end goal.
- Next we’ll lock in your session and design consult times.
- Now that we’ve all gotten to know each other it’s time for the fun stuff – your photoshoot!
- 7-14 days later we’ll reconvene at my studio in Alexandria for a cinematic presentation of your images where you’ll finalise your order. Here I’ll assist you in the selection and customisation of beautiful artworks for your home or office with your own decor and your pet’s personality in mind.
- Your purchased images are sent for editing directly afterwards. Any digital files ordered will be delivered electronically within 7-10 business days. Printed artworks will be ready for collection from my studio 3-6 weeks later, depending on what products are ordered.
- You get to enjoy the beautiful images I’ve created of your pet FOREVER!
My beautiful artworks complement any decor. They are handcrafted in Australia by artisans with exceptional attention to detail. I have pieces for above your sofa or dining table, for your hallway or staircase, for your sideboard or bookcase and even for your desk at work!
You can check out some of my clients’ finished artwork orders over on my YouTube channel.
Where in your home or office would you love to see your best friend’s furry face every day?
Benson & Milly
“We spent over a year looking for someone to capture the personalities of our puppies in a way that didn’t look staged. After finding Ruth our search was over. Not only do you get AMAZING photos and a wonderful selection of options for what to do with them, you get outstanding service. Ruth is a true professionals and will tirelessly go the extra mile to get the absolute perfect shot. We highly recommend using Ruthless Photos to gain timeless memories of your loved ones.”
“We love our puppy photos, you managed to capture the essence of Rufus. Having previously had Ruth take photos of our older dog we knew the pics would be awesome but we’re just blown away with the outcome. I would highly recommend that if you’re thinking of booking a session with Ruthless Photos, just do it!”
Albert & Penny
“Ruth found some excellent places for photos. Albert and Penny each provided her with some different challenges, but she worked with them and captured some amazing photos. She captured Penny and Albert so well, and the canvases have been much admired by everyone that visits our house.”