Choose between a location session or a studio session (or have both on the same day for $400*).
Studio Session – $250
- Shooting time of 45-90 mins, for up to two pets from the same household, at the Ruthless Photos studio in Alexandria.
Location Session – $250
- Shooting time of up to two hours for one-two pets from the same household.
- Travel within 20km of Alexandria, NSW 2015.
Both session types include:
- A 30 minute photoshoot planning appointment.
- Copious amounts of healthy treats.
- Human family in a couple of photos at no extra charge.
- A cinematic presentation of your images at my studio in Alexandria. Here I’ll assist you in the selection and customisation of beautiful artworks for your home or office.
Optional add ons:
- Off-camera lighting at Location Sessions.
- Additional pets from the same household.
- Emergency sessions for unwell, elderly or young pets (outside my regular session times).
The sitting fee is separate to my base packages and does not include any images – printed or digital. Studio Session clients commit to investing a minimum of $895 in artworks. The minimum for Location Session clients is $1995.
* This $400 special price for two sessions is reserved for clients who purchase base package option three or four.
Bella & Bruno
“The best dog portrait photography I’ve ever seen. Ruth is excellent with her subjects during the session. The photos are worth every cent!”
“What a fun experience! For dogs but also owners! Ruth photographed our gorgeous giant Frenchie Zidane and it was one of the most fun experiences we’ve had given that he loves posing for the camera. We had done professional photoshoots with him before and knew he would enjoy it, but doing it in our local area and focusing on the uniqueness of Z was much more fun. The artwork is amazing and we were over the moon when we saw Zidane’s facial expressions and cheeky personality captured in the photos! Worth every penny!”
“If you’re looking for a photographer who is gentle, patient and always able to get the cutest shots – Ruth is your gal! The final shots of our session are just beautiful and will look lovely in our modern home. I have to give a special shout out to her patience, kindness and attentiveness towards our dog while shooting. She made the whole experience a pleasure and we are beyond thrilled with the results!”