Autumn in Canberra Pet Photography Sessions
Do you crave beautiful, colourful, images like these to display in your home?
See Ruby and Bear’s full slideshow here: https://youtu.be/usKzwiUgi8E
See Bean, Sherlock, Ivy and Dudley’s blog post here: https://www.ruthlessphotos.com/2021/05/bean-sherlock-dudley-ivy-canberra-pet-photos/
This is what Griffin’s person said about her Ruthless Photos pet portraiture experience:
“Ruth made everything look so easy, even though she was dealing with a very shy and nervous dog. I’m surprised he actually got up on that huge rock for the shoot, but Ruth was able to calm and settle him. It was very difficult to choose only a few photos but we were very pleased with the final selection. Ruth’s professionalism and easy-going personality made the whole process worthwhile”.
Typically the weekend after Anzac Day (weather permitting).
- Portrait Session details are on this page.
- Travel session clients commit to invest a minimum of $2995 in artworks from their session.
- If you want to split that investment commitment with a friend and only do a one hour shoot each, that can be arranged. (Sessions need to be back to back at the same location.)
- There are only three slots available – two sunset and one sunrise.
- My Canberra sessions only happen once a year, so get in quick if you don’t want to miss out!
- After you’ve read the experience section in full you can contact me here to make your booking.
You can check out some more of my Autumn in Canberra sessions here.
This isn’t just for locals, I strongly encourage Sydneysiders to book a weekend away with your best mate. Autumn is the nicest time of year to visit Canberra and it’s very dog friendly down there.