Autumn in Canberra Pet Photography Sessions
Do you crave beautiful, colourful, images like these to display in your home?
See Ruby and Bear’s full slideshow here: https://youtu.be/usKzwiUgi8E
See Bean, Sherlock, Ivy and Dudley’s blog post here: https://www.ruthlessphotos.com/2021/05/bean-sherlock-dudley-ivy-canberra-pet-photos/
This is what Griffin’s person said about her Ruthless Photos pet portraiture experience:
“Ruth made everything look so easy, even though she was dealing with a very shy and nervous dog. I’m surprised he actually got up on that huge rock for the shoot, but Ruth was able to calm and settle him. It was very difficult to choose only a few photos but we were very pleased with the final selection. Ruth’s professionalism and easy-going personality made the whole process worthwhile”.
You can check out some more of my Autumn in Canberra sessions here.
It will either be the weekend before Anzac Day or the first weekend in May (weather permitting).
- Full details about my pet photography experiences, sitting fees, base packages and FAQs are under the what we do tab in the menu.
- Location Session clients commit to invest a minimum of $1995 in artworks from their session.
- If you want to split that investment commitment with a friend and only do a one hour shoot each, that can be arranged. (Sessions need to be back-to-back at the same location.)
- There are only 3 x 2hr slots available – two sunset and one sunrise.
- My Canberra sessions only happen once a year, so get in quick if you don’t want to miss out!
- After you’ve read the what we do section in full please contact me here to make your booking.
This isn’t just for locals, I strongly encourage Sydneysiders to book a weekend away with your best mate. Autumn is the nicest time of year to visit Canberra and it’s very dog friendly down there.