Our Facebook page has been a bit quiet lately and we’ve been hovering around 1990 likers for what feels like forever. I’ve been planning a giveaway for when we reach 2000, but I can’t wait any more! When we reached 1000 we gave away a collar and lead to someone drawn at random, but this time we’re doing things differently. Since we’re big fans of rescue and rescuers we’re giving back as well as giving away.
How to enter
1. Post a photo of a dog in rescue in Australia here.
Please include a link to their adoption page. A background story is optional.
2. Share the link on your wall and ask all your friends to vote for your nominated dog.
3. The dog with the most votes and the person who posted the photo will both win a voucher for a collar worth up to $150 plus postage within Australia.
1. Competition opens 12:00pm EDT 27/1/12 and finishes 12:00pm EDT 3/2/12.
2. Competition is open to Australian residents only.
3. Only one entry and one vote per person.
4. The dog must be in care, awaiting adoption and under legal ownership with an Australian rescue group at the time of submission. It cannot be in a pound environment.
5. You must have permission or legal right to submit the photograph. We reserve the right to seek copyright owner validation prior to awarding the prize.
6. You do not have to be the rescuer but we’d rather you had some sort of affiliation or connection with the dog in question.
7. Prize voucher is valid for six months.
8. The winner is the image with the most votes at 12:00pm EDT 3/2/12. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
Please feel free to share this on any forums or Facebook groups that you’re in.
In other unrelated news… the website isn’t working properly for some people using the latest version of Firefox on a Mac. We’re in the process of getting that fixed. If you experience issues in the meantime please use Safari instead.